You can have Blackboard send your grades to eServices automatically rather than input them manually. To do so, follow the instructions below:
1. Go to the Full Grade Center and click the Create Column Button.
2. Name this column FinalGrade (note: Uppercase F and G and no space)
3. Set the Primary Display to Text and the Second Display to None.
4. Click Submit
5. Enter grades as Letters for each Student.
6. Log into e-Services
7. Click on Import Grades from Blackboard
8. Read the warning and then click the Import button.
9. Read the second warning and click Ok.
10. Review the Import Report then click Continue.
11. You can check if the grades were imported successfully and alter any grades at this point. Click on save; the next page will ask you to Submit your grades, click the Submit Grades Now button.
12. Enter your Password and Click Confirm Password. The process may take several seconds. You will get a confirmation that your grades have been submitted and are now FINAL.
13. You may logout or return to the Course List to repeat this process for another class.